Helpline number : +91 97451 48300
The following different courses are conducted under the department of Physiology.
- IST M.B.B.S
- IST B.D.S
- IST BSc. Nursing
- IST BSc. MLT
Goal: In physiology, we provide the students a comprehensive knowledge of the normal functions of different organ systems of the body. By this, the students will be facilitated to understand the physiological basis of health and its variations in different diseases.
Duration of the courses: 12 Months
- Conduct detailed lecture classes on different organ systems of Physiology.
- Conduct Practical classes of Haematology experiments and System examinations.
- Conduct demonstration classes of Amphibian experiments and Mammalian experiments.
- Conduct demonstration classes of recording ECG, EEG & EMG using physiograph and polygraph.
- Conduct demonstration classes in spirometry.
- Conduct innovative sessions like projects, seminars, structured discussions, integrated teaching, formative and summative evaluations and revision classes.
- Conduct theory classes in Physiology and practicals in haematology and limited number of system examinations.
Ist BSc. Nursing:
Ist BSc. MLT:
- Regular Assessment is done by conducting Written examination, Practical examination and Oral examinations
- Tutorial system for the students.
- Counseling sessions for students by the faculty.
- Periodic parent-teacher meetings.
- Seminars and symposium & CME on various aspects of health science.
Maintain Departmental Library with Text books, Reference Books and Journals.
MES MEDICAL COLLEGE
Valanchery - Nilambur Road, Plachode Post, Malaparamba, Perinthalmanna, kolathur, Malappuram, kerela 679321, India
Phone: +91 4933 298300, 333, 444
Email:mesmc@email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
Admission Direct Lines: +91 9745148300 | Admission Direct Lines: +91 4933 298310